23 July 2015
Having a party? have a small gift to give? why not make your own little gift box!!
We've created these easy to make DIY gift boxes, perfect for small trickets, little chocolates and other any small stuff you might want to give to your friends.
- All you have to do it download the pdf DOWNLOAD NOW
- Select the design you like.
- Print it out (it will work better if printed on thick paper).
- Cut around the edges and the handle section (using a cutting knife/blade and a cutting mat will make this step much easier).
- Fold along the dotted lines.
- Glue the small tab to the other side of the box.
- Then fold the base, tuck in the flap last and then fold the handles together.. and you're done!
Share your pics of your finish boxes on facebook or instagram.. just hashtag #happyhouse
And remember to... make it fun!!!